How it works or our online doctor service.
You can get an online prescription without leaving your home from an online doctor!
Simply fill out the registration form
with your e-mail address and a password of your choice. Get a doctor online prescription!
Our system will prompt you to enter your medical history.
Please make this information as accurate as possible, as one of our board certified primary care physicians will be reviewing this and to make treatment decision.
You then describe the reason for your visit to MDPROACTIVE – Online Doctor.
Keep in mind; we only treat common medical ailments online like UTI, coughs, colds, sinus infections, Bronchitis allergies, skin rashes, etc. Please go to ER if you think that you have an emergency requiring immediate medical care.
Select the level of consultation you prefer.*
We offer 3 levels of encounters:
Routine Consultation: $39.95*
(Your consultation request will be processed in the order it was received. Usual turnaround time 1 hour.)
VIP Priority Service: $59.95*
(Your consultation will be handled on a priority basis, with a turn around time of 30 minutes.)
Video Consultation: $69.95*
(The physician will review your information and will call you within 2 hours.)
* Prices may vary for certain conditions
Select the pharmacy you prefer, and your MDPROACTIVE
on call physician will initiate an encounter, review the information you have provided and authorize an online prescription to your pharmacy. Online prescription!
Unfortunately, sickness does not give us advanced notice. You wake up in the morning feeling unwell. Often times, you know what you have, and what you need. For many of us, the thought of going to the doctor is enough to minimize the pain and symptoms that we are truly experiencing. It’s easy to put off treatment that you genuinely need in the hopes of the symptoms going away eventually, only for them to get worse over time. From finding a doctor to scheduling an appointment to making arrangements to step away from work, the entire process can be extremely stressful, especially when all you want is to feel better as soon as possible. Plus, in many scenarios, you end up spending more time in the waiting room surrounded by others who are sick rather than getting the treatment and attention that you need.
On average, there are 900 million in-person doctor visits in the United States every year, and roughly 50 percent of these can be completed remotely. In those completed appointments, the average time that a doctor spends with a patient is only 7 minutes. If you visit the emergency room, the average wait time is 90 minutes while if you visit urgent care, the average wait time is 60 minutes. Even the average wait time in a physician’s office is 30 minutes. Most people do not have this much time to dedicate to visiting a doctor that will spend minimal time with them, nor do they want to venture out in public when they are feeling so unlike themselves.
Now factor in all of the time spent scheduling a doctor’s appointment, driving to the doctor’s office, spending time in the waiting room, briefly seeing the doctor and finally driving home. It’s no wonder people don’t want to mess with this process and instead opt to tough it out without the treatment that they need.
Thankfully, our team at MDProactive makes the entire process of treating common ailments as easy and stress-free as humanly possible. Gone are the days of stressing out about the treatment that you need or dragging yourself out of bed to see a doctor. Getting an online doctor prescription has never been easier or more low-cost.
Steps included in our process to get a doctor’s prescription online:
● Our system will prompt you to enter your medical history: it is important that you fill out your medical history as completely and as accurately as possible. Our team of online doctors will use your medical history as a baseline for your treatment moving forward. Take your time filling out this information to ensure that our team has an accurate record of your health history.
● Describe the reason for your visit to MDProactive: We treat common ailments such as ear infections, sinusitis, upper respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, skin rashes, acne, allergies, laryngitis and so much more. However, we do not treat medical emergencies, so it is important to go to your local emergency room if you need treatment for an urgent matter.
● Select the level of consultation that you prefer: We offer three different levels of consultations to suit a wide variety of patient needs. Our physicians will join your consultation as soon as they are available and they will give you an online doctor prescription.
The level of your preferences for online doctor nd doctor online prescription:
VIP Priority Service: $59.95*. If you feel like you need to see an online doctor sooner than the average waiting time, you can opt for VIP Priority Service instead. In this case, your consultation will be handled on a priority basis, and the average turnaround time to receive a phone call from us is 30 minutes.
Video Consultation: $69.95*. Video consultations are ideal for those who want to talk face-to-face with an online physician. Whether you have an ailment that is best diagnosed by a doctor seeing it visually or if you would prefer to talk to our team via video, this is a great option that we provide our patients. The average turnaround time for video consultations is within two hours.
* Prices vary for certain conditions, feel free to ask specific questions about pricing during your consultation. Online doctor no insurance.
Once you have talked through your ailments with your online doctor, one of our on-call physicians will review your information and authorize a prescription to your pharmacy of choice. Please keep in mind that no narcotic pain killers will be prescribed under any circumstances.
Our process is as simple as that! No more hassling with waiting rooms or feeling insignificant with the amount of time the doctor spends with you. Plus, we take pride in offering prices that are comparable to or slightly higher than most co-payments that you would be responsible for when you visit your regular physician, urgent care center or emergency room.
When Are We Available With a Doctor Online Prescription Service?
No more waiting around to get the care that you need! Our online services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via your computer or smartphone. As long as you have an internet connection and you live in a state that we service, you will be able to access our online doctors and they will give you an online doctor prescription. This means that you’ll be able to contact us on holidays or in the middle of the night when you aren’t feeling well.
Why Opt for a Virtual Doctor?The industry as a whole is shifting away from in-person visits to online visits for a multitude of reasons.
● More patient-doctor interaction: There’s nothing more frustrating than waiting for a long period of time only to feel like your doctor is in a rush to move onto the next patient. Virtual doctors can give their patients more one-on-one time to ensure that all questions are answered and the right diagnoses are made. Our patients often times feel more connected with our virtual doctors than with their regular physicians.
● Convenient for both the patient and the doctor: Many patients do not want to leave their home and go to a physical doctor’s office. Virtual doctors are also beneficial for those who don’t have an established doctor yet or those who live in very rural areas.
Our team of online doctors look forward to treating you or your family members with our virtual services. Create an online profile to get started, and one of our team members will be with you shortly.
You are done! Best of all, our charges are comparable to or slightly higher than most co-payments you would be responsible for when you visit your physician, urgent care center or emergency room.
Our service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your computer or smart phone, anywhere there is an internet connection in a state we service.